Posted On Wednesday, January 12, 2011
In the corporate word, "All the best" means "You are in trouble"...
In the corporate world:
* 'We will do it' means 'You will do it'
* 'You have done a great job' means 'More work to be given to you'
* 'We are working on it' means 'We have not yet started working on the same'
* 'Tomorrow first thing in the morning' means 'Its not getting done...
At least not tomorrow!'
* 'After discussion we will decide. I am very open to views' means 'I have already decided, I will tell you what to do'
* 'There was a slight miscommunication' means 'We had actually lied'
* 'Lets call a meeting and discuss' means 'I have no time now, will
* 'We can always do it' means 'We actually cannot do the same on time'
* 'We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline' means 'The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time.'
* 'We had slight differences of opinion' means 'We had actually fought'
* 'Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you' means 'Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me'
* 'You should have told me earlier' means 'Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!'
* 'We need to find out the real reason' means 'Well I will tell you where your fault is'
* 'Well, family is important; your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected' means, 'Well you know...'
* 'We are a team,' means, 'I am not the only one to be blamed'
* 'That's actually a good question' means 'I do not know anything about it'
* 'All the best' means 'You are in trouble'
|Rate me....||Mail this article||Print this article|